Sunday, February 3, 2008

Super Bowl Sunday


Well today is Grace's first Super Bowl. Ryan thinks that the NY Giants are going to win but is really hoping that the Patriot's pull out an undefeated win. I would really like the Patriot's to win, but only because I like Tom Brady. This weekend has been a quite one and that is just what the doctor ordered. I am just now getting over the flu and Grace is getting over a cold as well. We did leave the house yesterday to go run errands but it was nice not to have an agenda.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

SO CUTE!! I love her little boots!! She looks adorable! Just like her aunt. Love her hat too! Go Tom Brady!!! Love You!! :)

Anonymous said...

Gigi loves her granddaughter no matter what. She is a doll. I mean a doll. I cannot wait to see her in person. The pictures seem so far away. Could we have a close up soon.

Anonymous said...

Two adorable girls.
I love the boots.
She is growing up so fast.
I love you