Thursday, April 24, 2008

Aunt Lolo's House







April 19th, 2008

Austin, TX
Grace is seriously a born to be traveler. She loves to be on the go, just like her mom and dad. She loved visiting Austin for the time. Aunt Lolo was a generous host. I think Lolo held Grace more than her mommy. Gigi and Papi also came in town for the big visit to A. town. The weather was beautiful that weekend. We went on a walk then went to Shady Grove and sat outside for lunch. It was all around a fun weekend.

Thanks!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

It was so great having everyone in Ausitn!! I had such a wonderful weekend. I love seeing Grace grow! She is such a good baby! And sooo adorable! I wish we all lived closer and could get together more. Love you!

P.S. I don't like those pictures of me! We need to replace them with better pictures of me...hehehe :)

Pappi said...

Any time with Grace is fun. You never know what she is going to do next. She seemed to be eating or smiling the whole time. Her aunt lolo is her best pal. They seemed inseperable. It was great being outside together and Lauren's cooking was unbelievable.
The picture of the three together is perfect.
Austin is a great town. Yes, we're jealous.

The Sundbeck's said...

You three are so pretty! Miss you Mucho and i still need to hold that cutie pie i keep seeing pics of! L

EDENS said...

what a cutie. Looks like yall had so much fun. I miss my sis. Grace is a beauty. I love all of her outfits. It is fun to see her change throughout the pics. She is getting to be a big girl. can't wait to see you guys hopefully soon. Miss and Love