Tuesday, October 28, 2008

"It's the Great Pumpkin Charlie Brown"





Ok, it's been forever since I have posted anything. Lauren normally updates her blog a lot faster than I do mine. So I typically let her take care of keeping everyone updated with whats going on. The title of this blog is "The Great Pumpkin Charlie Brown", it's a cartoon that Lauren and I used to watch every year when we were little. We always loved Halloween. Mom made a lot of our costumes when we were little.

Well had to take Grace to pumpkin patch! It's her first October/Halloween and we couldn't be more excited! We actually went to the pumpkin patch twice. Once the first weekend in October with Deanna and Joel and of course Faith. Then the next weekend we took Ryan's nieces Bailey, Aubrey, and Ellie. So all the Meztger girls could see all the pumpkins. It's a really neat pumpkin patch in Celina, which is a small town north of Dallas in the country. Ryan and I had a good time taking Grace. Enjoy the pictures. Stayed tuned to more pictures from October....with Halloween this Friday, I won't be able to wait to post pictures of Grace in her first Halloween Costume!!Oh and Grace is WALKING!! She just started a couple of weeks ago and now she is getting the hang of it....and she has the bruises to show for it!!Watch out world here comes Gracie!!!

Love to all- Olivia

4 comments:

ariele post said...

I love the pics!!!! she is a baylor baby alright! hope to see you soon.

Anonymous said...

My little angel is so cute!! I can't wait to see her for her Birthday. I think the thing I remember most about Halloween is that you and I would combine all of our candy in a giant pile in the middle of the kitchen, so that we could split it up evenly...except you always seemed to end up with more candy than me and with all the good candy. Hehehe!! Love you!!!! :)

EDENS said...

about time...i always am looking to see how Grace is doing. what a cutie. I Love love the bows. We are going to be in Dallas over thanksgiving and would love to hang out with you guys sometime.

The Sundbeck's said...

What a happy one and she always looks so cute! Great to see picks of Deanna, Joel & Fait too! Can't wait to see Grace walking, I'm sure she is a handful. Hope to see you over the Chritmas holiday's especially with our little girl in a carrier and not in my huge belly!